Sunday, July 22, 2012

Miss Marys Challenge

Well lovely peeps here is my take on our first challenge set by the lovely Mary. Brief was to scrap a childhood memory and while I can't recall all of this time, the one thing that I do remember is eating mulberries on the other side of the river waiting for the boat to take us back across, also that the steps cut into the river bank seemed very steep and slippery.

How cool though to be rowed across the river (Belmore NSW) to go to school (Belmore Public).
So do you have a childhood memory to scrap? Come and join in.
Hugs and love Annette x

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Miss A... & as is after the case...looks even better irl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love those photos!

    ReplyDelete