Sunday, August 5, 2012

Miss Kim's Colour Challenge

 Welcome to AUGUST scrappy friends!!!!

  Well,  do we have some scrappy inspiration for you this month......as our blog post title, tells you this month I'm setting you a colour challenge, but before I show you the gorgeous colours I would like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for August......
                              
                        
                                                Donna White




Hi! My name is Donna White and I live on the outskirts of a small country town in the Darling Downs, Queensland . Some of you may know me from various forums as Dondon.



I am a mother to two amazing teenage girls, Kirsten, 15 and Amanda 13, who have been my scrapping subjects for the last 9 years. I also enjoy scrapping about my life, my friends (and their children) Oh, and my husband LOL

I have recently discovered art journaling as well, so it is quite common to see my hands covered in ink and paint.



You can find my blog at http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au . (Pop in and say Hi!)


I am currently serving my second term on the Scrap the Girls DT and feel honoured to be asked to be a guest designer for Orange Paperie..



Thanks girls.



D xx


Thanks so much Donna for being an inspirational member of our team this August
Cheers
 So now you know who is adding to our inspiration this month I would like to show you a little pic I came across....
 Don't you just love the colours in this pic????


 So my challenge is for you to use the colours in this pic to inspire you!!!

Firstly Donna's gorgeous layout.....



Kim's......


Annette's.....


 Super gorgeous Miss A....



Now Miss Mary added her layout a few days ago.......below


Hello friends,
As I am going to be away for Miss Kim's challenge I have got my layout done and hopefully Kim or Annette will upload it for me. Firstly I must say I LOVE the colours that Kim has chosen and I had fun doing this layout. I was inspired by Kim and Julie Winks to try the Salt and Ink technique and I love the result. My layout if of a photo I took on the beautiful island of Patmos.
I look forward to seeing everyone's layouts when I get home


Cheers
Mary x

 So girls hope you have been inspired and we can't wait to see your layouts for August. You have until the end of August to enter.


 We shall be back Tuesday to announce the winner of  Mary's July Challenge.

Happy Scrapping

10 comments:

  1. Drooling over this pic & the colours are soo scummy & LOVE how youve all used it in different ways. It's on the List to Do:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for having me girls xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo.. devine layouts and what an inspiration photo..yay.. looks awesome..congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inspo pic Kim! My fave colour at the moment. Can't wait to get stuck in & a big welcome to Donna too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, me again, love this challenge and...... I am right onto it! Just looove the colour combo,it has a very laid back feel. I can almost envisage being in a place like that..... walking on the beach...... eating olives...... drinking a nice white wine.................. etc.etc.etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just about finished my l.o. for this challenge. Should be able to post by Thursday or friday, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just posted my pic, don't know why they are coming out so darn blurry, not blurry on my computer. And have a red cross beside my name, must have been naughty hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow just saw this new challenge on Lizzy Hill's blog!!!
    What a great challenge and what a lovely atmosphere created here!

    LOVE the dt's work!!!

    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, goodie! Another inspiring place in cyberspace to be explored! Thanks for the link, mandysea. Mind if I play along?

    ReplyDelete