Monday, July 22, 2013

Late month inspiration for you all

Hello again my lovelies, Annette here with my very late take on the awesome challenge given to us this month, by the very talented Kim. The brief was to use Stitching, Stamping and Stencilling on your project, I managed to tick all the boxes on this and with some beautiful pics of a truly gorgeous lady (stolen oops borrowed) from her facebook page, I created a page that I am so very happy with.


Used lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts chippies, prima flowers and alphas, kaiser flowers,rhinestones and stamp, washi from CraftQueen as well as the Inka Gold - Rosa for the stencil which was the small Cherry Blosoom. The pp is pink paislee, not too sure about the two background ones.

Really loved how pretty and feminine this page ended up, so thanks again to Kim for such a great challenge.

Still plenty of time to enter this challenge, would love to see waht you can do with it.
Until then
Hugs and Love
Annette x

4 comments: