Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Circles & Flourishes.....{Jo's Awesome Challenge!!!}





Morning All :)

Kim here with a little mid-month reminder of 
Jo's April Challenge- Circles & Flourishes
Check out what the other Design Team members have created

For me these two design elements are some of my all time favourite things!!!!

 anyway, here is what I created

{Easter 2009}
The photo is of my littlest (Hugo) discovering how to do
 'THE HUNTING EASTER EGGS'
thing....so super cute!


Lots of glorious circles & I have used black gesso and a mask to create my flourishes

I do hope you can find the time to create using Jo's Challenge?

Next month, Mary, Jo and I have a few surprises and we can't wait to tell you all about it!!!!
SQUEAL!!!!

before I sign off  we would like to wish you all a
Happy & Safe Easter 
 if you are traveling,
please keep safe.


Cheers
KIM
x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely Kim and such a cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing layout, I love the flourishes, and cute photo too.. This is on my to do list!!

    ReplyDelete